20.20 CHF tax incl.
Tamanu oil Organic (30 ml)
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
It is a greenish color and promotes healing by regenerating the cells of the epidermis and circulation
INCI: Calophyllum inophyllum (30ml)
- Appearance : oily liquid fluid, pulpy or solid (depending on temperature)
- Color : green backed
- Smell : strong recall a bit of the smell of curry
- Touch : pretty fat, mix with other oils
Omega 9: 34%
Inophyllin Has : anti-bacterial, disinfectant
Calaustraline and inophyllolide : powerful healing and restorative to the skin
Polyphenols : antioxidants and wound-healing properties they also have a very strong action on the venous circulation
Vitamin E : natural antioxidant
Skin problems : eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections,...
- Care of skin irritated and damaged
- Scars, stretch marks (even old ones)
- Pressure ulcers, cracks, crevices
- Skin Infections : shingles, scabies, fungal infections
- Circulatory disorders, varicose veins, heavy legs, hemorrhoids
- Rheumatic pains, gout
Tamanu oil is slightly rubéfiante, it gives a feeling of warmth or slight inflammation after application on sensitive skin. In massage, this oil is to dilute it with other oils, medicinal or cosmetic (example : 80% coconut oil, 20% calophyllum).
Your Store Copyright Here