37.70 CHF tax incl.
Seed oil, sea Buckthorn Bio (30ml)
Customer ratings and reviews
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
All types of skin, young, mature, sensitive, acne-prone, dry, tired, irritated, sun damaged, with redness, with buttons,... can take advantage of its benefits.
Seed oil of sea buckthorn (extraction CO2) (30ml)
INCI: Hippophae rhamnoides
- Appearance : oily liquid clear
- Color : orange quite pronounced
- Smell : fairly strong grain, fruity and slightly peppery
- Touch : penetrates quite quickly into the skin
- Taste : grain, fruity and slightly peppery
Omega 3: 25%
Omega 6: 35%
Omega 9: 20%
Other active constituents :
- Carotenoids , including provitamin A (40 mg/100 g) : responsible for the color of the oil, and appearance good-looking skin, powerful anti-oxidants, anti-aging and photoprotecteurs
- Vitamin E (300 mg/100 g) : natural antioxidant
- Phytosterols (including beta-sitosterol) : enhances the barrier function of skin and microcirculation, inhibit skin aging, anti-inflammatory, protect against UV.
Tired skin, lacking radiance and light
- Mature skin, loss of tone
- Burns, wounds, scars
- Tanned skins, sun damaged, aged prematurely
Your Store Copyright Here