13.70 CHF tax incl.
Cumin oil Bio (30ml)
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
The Oil of Nigella or black cumin has exceptional qualities on the skin irritated or prone to acne. It is also ideal for the care of dry hair and damaged
Cumin oil Bio (Black Cumin) 30ml
INCI: Nigella sativa
- Appearance : oily liquid clear
- Color : orange-brown
- Smell : very aromatic, spicy, pungent, characteristic
- Touch : bold
Other active constituents :
- Essential oil of black Cumin (0.2% to 3%), of which thymoquinone (about 35%), para-cymene (about 30%) : immune-stimulating, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory...
- Nigelline : active principle with a bitter, stimulating the digestive systems and intestinal
- Nigellone : substance broncho-dilating and anti-histamine (anti-allergic)
- Vitamin E : natural antioxidant
- Carotenoids : anti-free-radical : protects the tissues from degeneration.
- Minerals : iron, phosphorus...
- Skin problems : acne, boils ; its activity cleansing prevents the formation of small buttons.
- Psoriasis, eczema, allergic
- Care of fungal infections of the skin
- Relieves the joints
- Anti-aging care for all skin types, especially for dry and sensitive skin
Used centuries ago by the physicians of the Pharaohs, the oil of Nigella or black cumin has exceptional qualities on the skin irritated or prone to acne. It is also ideal for the care of dry and damaged hair.
It acts directly against the oxidation of cells and help your skin to combat the signs of aging. Recognized for its many properties, the cumin oil promotes skin repair and diminishes the traces of scars and acne.
It provides you with a complexion is uniform and radiant in a few applications. Widely used in oriental countries, black cumin reduces the inflammatory phenomena caused by stress, pollution and aging. It has calming properties, regenerating, vitalisation and anti-inflammatory.
Its use in hair care allows you to tone the scalp (against hair loss).
Its smooth texture and lightweight ensures a rapid penetration without greasy feel on the skin after application.
Non-comedogenic, oil of black cumin helps regain skin that is soft, silky and pleasant to the touch.
Your Store Copyright Here