23.00 CHF tax incl.
Oil of Borage (30ml)
Customer ratings and reviews
For dry skin, brittle nails and dry hair. Excellent against eczema in the infant.
Borage oil (30ml)
INCI: Borago officinalis
Unsaponifiables (2-3%) of which :
- Phytosterols (campesterol, sitosterol) : enhances the barrier function of skin and microcirculation, inhibit skin aging, anti-inflammatory, protect against UV
- Vitamin E : natural antioxidants
- Dry skin, devitalized, tired
- Mature skin, wrinkled
- Skins that are irritated, fragile, sensitive
- Stretch marks
- A scientific study has demonstrated the benefit of applying borage oil to relieve dermatitis atopic.
- Also helps when lesions due to radiation therapy
- Eczema infant
Borage is mainly in providing a fatty acid in which the woman often becomes deficiency with age.
It is well known by those who want to preserve their skin from aging or have dry skin. She restores and suppleness, elasticity and tone to the skin, it nourishes.
For hair, Borage oil gives vigour and vitality. It also provides the shine and how fast it grows.
Gamma-linolenic Acid in addition to being refreshing, is also anti-inflammatory. This is all it takes to treat the eczema.
It calms the itching and redness. In some people, the results are remarkable. It provides a soothing treatment and repair.
Your Store Copyright Here